Android is one platform where everyone can learn and express their experiences. Apart from permanent jobs, we are open to anyone who would want to be associated with us.
If you have got a good command over English and are an Android lover/developer we will be glad to have you on board so that you can write for us and express your views/experiences about Android on AndroGuru.com.
In order to submit your tutorial or article, please write article in .doc format with related image and author bio on following email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org and do remember that you can even guest blog about Android News , Android Development , Android smartphones, Android tablets, rumors, apps and even high quality leaks.
Your post will have more chance of getting published or approved if it is written on topic related to Android with your personal touch to it.
We highly stand by exclusivity and writing charm.
Things to remember :
- You should post only exclusive and original content. We do not encourage Plagiarism. We believe that “Content is King”.
- The post that you submit should not be available anywhere on Internet or any other media which is circulated on a local, nationwide or overseas basis.
- Your post should not have any affiliate links or masked links.
- Your post must be considerable long. (approximately 550 words)
- Any attached images picked up from the Internet should be mention with the full link of the respective Source.
- Your post should not hurt anyone’s company or property or tarnishes any image.
- Your post can contain a maximum of 2 links to your site. (Do-Follow Link )
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- The post you submit to AndroGuru is our valuable asset and you are not allowed to republish the article in any other blog or website.
- Once we have published your article please understand that we will not remove it. In case you want to report an issue, kindly contact us and we will do the needful as soon as possible.