We present to you Ms.Arantxa Azavedo, a very professional and versatile individual residing on the beautiful yet nostalgic Divar Island, Goa, India who uses an Android device and has certain good and not so good points she would like to voice out about the Android mobile operating system. Arantxa is a graduate in Commerce and is currently working for a firm dealing in sort of the same arena. When she finds free time, she tinkers with her smartphone to either access the internet of respond to her friends interactions on various social networks like Facebook, WhatsApp among many others.
Ms.Arantxa Azavedo says;
I have been using a device running Android past 2 years and have switched to the Galaxy Core because of various reasons;
- Increase in budget let’s you choose between devices with better configurations and features.
- The Samsung Galaxy Core is being even used by my friend Gerald Vaz and he seems contended with the functions as well as me.
- I like the customization’s that are there in an Android OS compared to an Apple (iOS) device. Apple devices are sort of locked and they cannot be manipulated through the Settings or via an app.
- As per my observation, 4 out of 5 people in Goa use an Android device (maybe a smartphone or tablet). Android is picking up faster than iOS because of the variety of options and features offered.
- I am against the Notifications Bar in the Galaxy Core and hope the same will change in the future updates. The UI is really cool and smooth on an overall note.
- One drawback about the way Samsung designs their devices is the back panel which looks identical on all devices that makes it really tough to recognize which device it really is.
- Xiaomi Mi3 and Xiaomi Redmi 1S are doing a really good job in terms of sales because of the price segment and the features packed in the smartphones. I had earlier read that Hugo Barra left Google to join the company and I feel he has flipped the coin into a gold bar.
ARANTXA AZAVEDO’S FAVORITE ANDROID APPS :
[quote cite=”Ms.Arantxa Azavedo”]I am glad that AndroGuru.com approached me so that I can voice out my experiences and views about the mobile I use. This is the first time I have heard or seen that a company approaches people to get to know about how they like/hate their device. Keep it up guys !! Great going !![/quote]