A lot of news is churning out about the HTC Desire 616 and people across the globe are wondering about the price and features that will be packed along with this exquisite device. The HTC Desire 616 is supposed to be running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS with a Dual-SIM facility. Apart from having a 8MP primary camera and 2MP secondary camera, this 5 inch capacitive touch screen device is decked up with a 1.7 GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Cortex A7 Processor that is backed up with 1GB of RAM.
Coming to storage, the HTC Desire 616 is supposed to have an internal storage capacity of 4GB which can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. Since this device has a smaller screen compared to other HTC smartphones, the 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery is capable of functioning throughout the day. Since the HTC Desire 616 has not yet been launched in India, MySmartPrice has expected this device to be priced somewhere around Rs.15,000/-.
Key Features of the HTC Desire 616 :
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS with HTC Sense 5.5 UI
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 5 inch capacitive touch screen with HD
- 720 x 1280 pixels Screen Resolution
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Cortex A7 Processor
- Mali-450MP4 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- 8MP Primary Camera with Auto-Focus and LED Flash
- 2MP Secondary Camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- FM Radio
- 2000 mAh Li-Ion Battery