Nokia has created history earlier with sales of their device in China in terms of pre-orders and now in India, the Nokia XL (Dual-SIM) has been featured on Infibeam at an attractive price of Rs.11,350/-.
The Nokia XL has a 5 inch capacitive multi-point Touch Screen with a screen resolution of 800×480 pixels and supports micro-SIM. It is highly based on Nokia X software platform and is powered by a 1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor that will get easy access to the features on this phone.
Key Features of the Nokia XL (Dual-SIM) :
- Nokia X Software Platform
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 5 inch Capacitive Multi-point Touch Screen
- 800 x 480 pixels Screen Resolution
- 1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor
- 5MP Primary Camera with LED Flash (Ambient Light Sensor and Auto-Focus)
- 4GB Internal Storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- 768MB RAM
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 2000mAh Battery