iBall has added one more device to its competitive Andi series called the iBall Andi 4.5P Glitter which has been launched across India at a price of Rs.7399/- while it’s MRP reads as Rs.8299/-.The device being true to it’s name is said to dazzles users with the very powerful 1.3 GHZ Quad-Core processor and 4.5 inch high bright display. The iBall Andi 4.5P Glitter is highly based on Google’s Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and has a 8MP primary camera with LED Flash and various other connectivity options. The RAM has not been specified so we are yet to hear about it soon.
iBall has always kept in mind those potential buyers who look out for a device that would facilitate their needs but would be priced at a good rate with attractive features.
Key Features of the iBall Andi 4.5P Glitter :
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 4.5 inch FWVGA bright Display Screen
- 854×480 pixels Screen Resolution
- 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 Quad-Core Processor
- 4GB Internal Storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- 8MP Primary Camera with LED Flash
- 3G HSPA+ (Downlink 21Mbps and Uplink 5.6Mbps)
- Wireless Display Connectivity
- Bluetooth Tethering
- FM Radio
- 3.5 mm Audi Jack
- 1450 mAh Battery