Breaking the mold when it comes to mobile devices is known to be done best by LG. The LG G Flex features a large display with an vertical curve and before someone even gets a chance to take note of that strange composition, all eyes are drawn towards the size of the device. The curve on the G Flex also helps the phone to feel a bit less gigantic even though the phone still feels very big, but it is manageable because there is a natural sweeping motion when moving with thumbs from bottom to top. When it comes to fitting the device into the jeans pocket it becomes a little bit tough and at the same time while removing it out.
LG has made it a point to work on the internal storage and battery. The LG G Flex relies on a 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 800 processor which is coupled with 2GB of RAM as its main lifelines. One drawback is that the LG G Flex does not have a provision for a microSD card so you will have to entirely rely on the 24.12GB of usable internal memory.
Key Features of the LG G Flex :
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 6-inch OLED 720p Display Screen
- 1280×720 pixels Screen Resolution
- 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage (24.12 GB is accessible)
- 13MP Primary Camera with LED Flash and Auto Focus
- 2.1MP Secondary Camera
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3,500 mAh non-removable Battery