Sony has just announced the Xperia Z1 Compact at CES 2014 in Las Vegas and have taken this to be a miniature version of the smartphone keeping all features good to go. There is no compromise on any of the specifications but the only thing is that it is a replica of the Sony Xperia Z1F for Japan.
The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact is waterproof up to 5 feet depth of water for a duration of 30 minutes and will be available in Black, White, Pink, Yellow and Lime. Tagging along with the internal features of the device will be Smart Connect, Xperia Link and Stamina Mode. The Android 4.3 Jelly Bean powered device can be upgraded to Android 4.4 KitKat soon after the launch.
Key Features of the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact :
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
- 4.3-inch Triluminos IPS Display Screen
- 2.2GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 800 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 20.7 MP Primary Camera (LED Flash)
- 2MP Secondary Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage ( expandable up to 64GB via microSD card)
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- 2,300 mAh Battery