Developers are in for a treat again as Google has released the Android Studio 0.3.6 which brings in several fixes to important issues in Android Studio 0.3.4 and Android Studio 0.3.5. This will be a whole lot better and introduce a better developing experience to all Android developers.
Issues Resolved :
- Issue 62146: Unable to open New Module wizard, IDE freezes
- Issue 61939: Recent edits are not reflected in compiled app. (Also fixed related issues 62129 and 62168).
- New Intellij EAP merge (to 132.1045: Release notes)
- Issue 60916: Studio not able to run tests of a Java module
- Issue 61488 : exclude build/res folder
- Issue 61860: File choosers in Project Structure should create relative paths
- Issue 61829: Allow Project Structure to deal with relative module names
- Issue 60729: Mark res folders as resource folders
- Issue 61769: Fix template such that NavigationDrawer does not crash on older versions
- Other project template changes (for example, move name primary module “app” and don’t always append “Project”)
- New lint check which finds usages of check*Permission without consulting the return value (probably meant to use enforce*Permission)