SamMobile has leaked their first Android 4.3 Jelly Bean build for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (Model : GT-I9505) almost two weeks ago they wanted to give the Galaxy S4 users much more. Today leaked is another Android 4.3 Jelly Bean build for your Samsung Galaxy S4 (Model : GT-I9505) but this time it is one of the stable and final builds which clearly means that nothing will be included or excluded in future builds of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean for the Samsung Galaxy S4. There could be exceptions of a few bug fixes and improvements over time. According to our various sources the company should start rolling out official update within 1-2 weeks for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (Models : GT-I9505 | GT-I9500) so stay tuned for more.
Country: Open Asia
Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Build date: 8 October 2013 ( Tuesday )
Time : 23:29:05 +0000
Product Code: OLB
POINTS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS FIRMWARE :
- It will WIPE your device hence perform a backup of your data before flashing.
- It will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty to any extent.
- It will NOT trigger your KNOX Warranty Counter.
- It is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung so perform at your own risk.
- This firmware has been tested and it works perfectly fine as any other official firmware.