The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ( GT-N7100 ) being an advanced phablet in the Android tablet market gets its first ever Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware which was constantly leaked on tinhte.vn and then shared on XDA forums by rayblo.
As per SamMobile, the new test firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 enhances the user experience and the device feel with a few notable enhancements to core User Interface elements similar to Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 interface. We have provided below a detailed procedure on how to go about with the installation of the firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Please follow the procedure carefully to avoid issues.
Steps to successfully install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 :
- Download : Android 4.3 XXUEMI6 Jelly Bean Firmware
- Password : wagnervaz ( all small case letters )
- Download : Odin v 3.09
- Extract ( Android 4.3 XXUEMI6 Jelly Bean Firmware ).
- Extract ( Odin .zip ) File.
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart device in download mode by pressing and holding Home + Power + Volume down buttons
- Connect the device and wait until you get a blue notification sign in Odin.
- Add AP_N7100XXUEM16_CP_N7100XX…………..M16_BY_WVAZ_DINK.tar to AP.
- Make sure re-partition is not enabled ( Ticked / Checked ).
- Click the Start Button and wait for a couple out minutes.
- In case you face any issues with the firmware ( FC, Bootloop , etc).
- Boot the device in Recovery Mode by pressing and holding Home + Power +Volume Up
- Wipe/Factory Reset device. ( By performing this , all data including Internal SDcard data will be erased )
- Choose Reboot
After you have successfully upgraded your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware you will see the details the the Settings -> About Device section as shown in the image below :