LG Electronics has officially announced today the G Pad 8.3 which performs as a tablet and is the latest addition to its G Series lineup of premium mobile devices. The LG G Pad 8.3 boasts the first Full HD display on an 8-inch class tablet which has a unique user-experience and wide range of connectivity features all together. It is set officially to debut on 4th September 2013 at the trade show in Berlin. This tablet is basically an addition to the G series of Android powered smartphones and tablets.
Dr. Jong-seok Park ( President and CEO of the LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company ) said ;
Complementing our G Series smartphones, the introduction of the LG G Pad 8.3 further strengthens LG’s premium lineup consisting of our most cutting-edge devices. Our G Pad is just another example of LG delivering devices with the unique selling points consumers around the world will appreciate.
The prices will be revealed at the launch time on 4th September 2013 at Berlin itself. The three features that maximize the user experience of the tablet are as follows :
- Slide Aside – enables seamless multitasking by simply “sliding” currently open apps off to the side using a three-finger swipe.
- QSlide – controls up to three different apps in one window with no interruption and especially convenient on a large screen.
- KnockON – turns the device on and off by tapping the display twice.
Key Features of the LG G Pad 8.3 :
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor
- 8.3-inch WUXGA Display Screen
- 1920 x 1200 pixels Screen Resolution
- 16GB Internal Storage
- 2GB RAM
- 5MP Primary Camera
- 1.3MP Secondary Camera
- 4,600mAh Battery