Some important updates about the CyanogenMod have been shared on Google+ by Steve Kondik and a request is put forth to you to help out in deciding some major enhancements to the Theme Engine. We would appreciate your suggestions in the form of comments below. There is no restriction to comments ( developers as well as basic Android users can comment ). Some questions put forth via source are :
- What sucks about the Theme Engine ?
- What thrills about the Theme Engine?
- What features are missing ? ( wide options )
- What kind of tools would be helpful in designing themes? ( name as many as you feel would be appropriate )
- What does it get totally wrong?
You could use the above 5 questions as a base to put forth your suggestions to the new Theme Engine in CyanogenMod.