The Samsung Galaxy S4 has proved a point since the time of launch and now it is degrading the value that it had. One piece can be defective in this instance but the incident has costed a man his home.
Mr Du said ;
I was playing a quick game of Love Machine on his Galaxy S4 when it exploded into flame, causing me to cast it onto the alarmingly flammable sofa and thus gutting my whole house. This is a very bad experience for me and has shattered my life. Thankfully no one was seriously hurt but I remain adamant about the phone, charger and battery were all legitimate Samsung parts and that despite this my house has been destroyed.
One thing that we picked out from many sources is that the blazing flame spread out to his Mercedes too. We are sorry that we could not fetch any images of the same.