For those of you who are unaware about ZTE , it is a Chinese smartphone making company and is currently the fourth largest handset manufacturer in the world. ZTE’s direct competitors are Micromax, Xolo , Karbonn and other upcoming brands. ZTE follow a strategy that seems to be to provide high-end features on smartphones at reasonable prices.
Today i.e the 21st July 2013 , ZTE launched six smartphone models which are all powered by the Android OS and four 3G datacards in the market and the list of the smartphones is provided below. All the six smartphones are all priced somewhere between Rs.5,000/- to Rs.15,000/-.
Six Android smartphone list :
- ZTE Grand X Quad Lite for Rs.14,999/-
- ZTE Blade L for Rs.12,599/-
- ZTE Blade G2 for Rs.11,599/-
- ZTE Blade E for Rs.11,999/-
- ZTE Blade C for Rs.7,599/-
- ZTE Kis Flex for Rs.5,799/-
There is an addition to a premium Android smartphone in the six smart list named the ZTE Grand X Quad Lite which is priced at Rs.14,999/- comes with a 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor runs on 1GB RAM and 4GB of Internal Storage. Also added by ZTE is that it will not hit the market shelves immediately but will be available soon.
Key Features of the ZTE Grand X Quad Lite :
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 5-inch Display Screen
- 540×960 pixels Screen Resolution
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage ( expandable upto 32GB via microSD card )
- 5MP Primary Camera
- VGA Secondary Camera
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Wireless Charging
- 2500mAh Battery
Xu Dejun ( CEO of ZTE India ) says at the launch ;