Recovering deleted photos from your Android just like that
We all love taking pictures and our precious photo albums in our smartphone are as dear to us as our smartphone. If you are a photo lover like me then I am sure you know that feeling of a ‘bottomless pit in your stomach’ in case you have deleted a picture from your album by mistake or in a worst case scenario, your smartphone seems to have deleted everything from your gallery accidentally (nightmarish, right?).
Now you all know that I love you people too much to let you suffer like that for long. This is why I worked hard to find a way around this situation and I am happy to tell you that can easily recover photos on Android. Just remember – you need to act fast.
Apart from acting fast you also need to have FonePaw Android Data Recovery program – a high quality photo recovery program that works across multiple platforms and devices. This is one program that can help you recover pictures just like that within a user friendly interface that is extremely easy to navigate. FonePaw can help you to get back your beloved lost or deleted photos in an effective as well as effortless manner. In fact with FonePaw you can even recover photos that have been overwritten by an update or download.
FonePaw – recover your precious memory
Dr. Fone – It Works
The very first thing that you need to do is turn off the data connections as well as Wi-Fi on your Android. Do not scratch your head – you need to do this because whenever data is deleted from your phone like music, documents or photos, it is not actually completely lost or gone until something has been written over it in the memory of the device.
Remember, when something gets deleted, it works as an index to point where the data starts in your memory. The happy news is if you can find that point again- you can get your lost or deleted photos back. But you need to remember that once something new gets written over the top of where your lost pictures are – they will be lost forever. This is why updates might be good but poorly-timed ones can be disastrous for your pictures.
Let me explain this whole process to you in detail and you also need to remember that it will require root privileges on your phone.
- The first thing that you need to do is download Dr. Fone for Android by Wonders hare. For those of you who are working on a PC or a Mac- do not worry Dr. Fone is available for you as well. I know a lot of you will argue that other programs are also available but I have use Dr.Fone before and the results have always been good. ‘
- Once you have installed, launched and registered, you will the below given screen.
- With the help of a USB cable, connect your phone with your computer
If you want this process to work, remember that you need to have USB debugging enabled on your smartphone. In case it is not enabled, don’t worry because you can do it now. Go to Settings>About Phone and tap Build Number repeatedly until you get the notification telling you that the Developer option has been enabled.
In your main Settings screens, Developer options will appear down near the bottom. Scroll and find USB Debugging in settings and check the box beside it. Your Dr. Fone screen will show a notification at the bottom telling you that USB Debugging has started.
- Once the connection has been made, you will be able to select from the following categories of deleted files.
- The next step in the process is the program asking you to scan deleted files or all files. Remember to accept the RSA key prompt on your Smartphone so that the connection between the two devices is secure and grant Superuser permission when prompted.
- After this process is finished your phone will be analyzed by Dr.Fone and then rebooted. If you receive any prompt asking permissions for Dr.Fone , you need to grant them.
Once the analyzing is done, you will receive the scan results on screen and you can easily check the boxes for photos. Once Dr.Fone has finished analyzing your phone you’ll get the scan results screen where you can check the boxes for the photos. Select the ones that you want to save>hit recover and you have them back.
Now that you have recovered your photos, it is time for an important lesson- keep a backup of your photo album so that this type of situation never happens again. I recommend using an app like Google Photos – it offers you unlimited photo storage and the backup function is easy to set up.