Win a HP 7 Plus Tablet
We have reached the end of a fruitful year and want to make it memorable for all our Android fans spread across the globe so we have decided to host this contest where you could win an HP 7 Plus Tablet. We have one HP 7 Plus Tablet with us that is waiting to be shipped to the lucky winner. This is a pure Giveaway and we would be selecting the Winner and declaring it on the given date and time below. After the Winner is selected, when he/she receives the HP 7 Plus Tablet we will be posting an update on our website and social networks with the name and the photo of the winner. Do you have what it takes to win ??
STEPS TO ENTER THE CONTEST AND WIN :
- Go to YouTube and Subscribe to Us for awesome videos that will be Coming Soon. 🙂
- Go to our Facebook Page and Share the Pinned Contest Post on your Wall/Timeline.
- Go back to our Facebook Page and Comment in the Contest Update/Post which you shared as to “Why you should WIN the HP 7 Plus Tablet this Christmas” or send us a mail at email@example.com.
- Done !!
RULES AND REGULATIONS :
- Only one entry per entity.
- We have not kept any age bar and demographic restriction.
- The contest will be officially closed on 1st January 2015 at 10:00 PM IST.
- Results will be declared on 4th January 2015 at 7:00 PM IST.
- We will not accept any entries to be validated if they are submitted elsewhere on or across the World Wide Web.
- All the Links to complete the contest and given above. Kindly check and complete.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
We love Android and we love all our Android fans ! The Winner will be selected by our Team depending on whether you followed all the steps correctly and depending on the nice answer to the question mentioned above. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!
Go ahead, submit your details with required steps to complete the contest to win the HP 7 Plus Tablet. Do not forget to like/follow us on Facebook , Twitter and Google+ to know about more contests. If you have any queries, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org