WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most popular messaging application and almost all mobile users are using the IM to connect with friends and family. Sometimes we think that why can’t we have two numbers of WhatsApp in our one phone as we have a Dual SIM device ? It is possible just like using Multi BBM on a device for Android. You got to always remember that when it comes to Android, everything is possible. We have listed below a few steps and instructions as to how you can go about with the installation.
Using of two numbers in WhatsApp Messenger can be achieved by OGWhatsApp which is basically a modded version of the Official WhatsApp. You will not need to root your device to use OGWhatsApp which is the best part. In case you have a rooted device, you can follow another procedure. OGWhatsApp is a third party procedure and is not available on the Google Play Store.
STEPS TO INSTALL OGWHATSAPP FOR ANDROID
- Take a backup for your messages (Optional)
- Uninstall the existing WhatsApp Messenger
- Rename (/sdcard/WhatsApp) folder to (/sdcard/OGWhatsApp)
- Install OGWhatsApp (Search the Web for the Install Apk)
- In OGWhatsApp verify the old number.
- In the Official WhatsApp verify the new number.