We present to you Mr.Shubham Kesarkar a very ardent Android fan and device user residing in Goa, India. He loves Android to such an extent that he experiments with various apps published on the Google Play Store. Apart from technology, he is an aspiring sports person travelling across India to play various matches on behalf of the state. His first Android device was the Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300. He has a lots to say about why he likes Android and what are the drawbacks too. Shubham’s favorite Android apps include WhatsApp Messenger, Temple Run, Truecaller, Google Maps and Rope Escape among many others.
Mr.Shubham Kesarkar says;
I love Android because :
- It has changed the way I look at life. First when I was a Symbian device user I used to feel that life is so boring with a phone and since the time I have switched over to Android, I feel that life has a lot to offer just the like Android mobile operating system created by Google.
- When I see many of my friends with iPhone’s and iPad’s, I often wonder how they manage with the Bluetooth sharing with non-iOS users (I tend to laugh in my mind). Android is not stable compared to the iOS platform but has been improving over the years.
- My first Android device was the Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 which I replaced with the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 approximately 7 months ago. It is time for me now to change my device. I would be looking at purchasing a device within the price range of Rs.12,000/- to Rs.15,000/-.
- I would say that Android has a bright future looking at the current advancement with Android Wear and Android Auto.
- Many years ago I used to love playing Pokemon on my Nintendo GameBoy Advance and recently I came to know that there are emulators which can be used to play the same on my smartphone. Hats off to Android and to the developers who have published such apps on the Google Play Store.
At the moment, I am thinking of investing in the Xiaomi Redmi 1S or in the Xiaomi Mi3. I have seen past few months what the Motorola Moto G has done to users in Goa. I have almost 2 friends who own the Moto G and are truly satisfied with the user interface and features. Heard a lot about the Android L update which is supposed to be released soon.[line]
According to Weibo, the Xiaomi Mi 6 is rumored to be launched on April 11. There have been quite a few launch dates that have been reported earlier, but with the….
The Moto M managed to live up to it’s desired purpose as it has already sold over 3 million units in just over 6 months.
This week, Google released the next version of the smartphone OS, a developer preview of the Android O also know as Oreo
The Raspberry Pi Zero W was launched on 28th February earlier this year. It is similar to the Raspberry Pi Zero but has Wireless Fidelity (802.11n wireless LAN) and Bluetooth (4.0) functionality for just around Rs.650.
With Android O the problem of keyboard navigation on Chromebooks will be tackled. This will be done by adding a standard for arrow and tab functions in Android.
Android O was first announced earlier this week. It’s all about presenting to the users a deeper customization experience.
Evan lightly states that the Galaxy S8 will cost €799 while the Galaxy S8+ will be priced at €899.
As per the tweet from Nintendo of America, Super Mario Run for Android will be available from 23rd March 2017. I
In this highly connected modern world, all mobile devices are vulnerable to dangerous remote attacks and everything from your personal, official and financial data can be mined from your smartphone.
Google Home is now the second device to feature the full implementation of Google Voice Assistant.
The Samsung W2017 pricing has not been announced as of now, but there are talks that it could be priced at CNY 20,000.
We tech junkies love exploring new things and for that we need our internet connection all the time. Unfortunately, these connections do not come cheap. In fact, the unlimited data plans are so expensive these days that I am always scared of exceeding my monthly data allowance – something I am sure you can relate […]
If you were not living under a rock for the last decade, which I can safely assume you were not then you must have heard about Bluetooth. However, most of you are still unaware what it actually is, how it works and what you can do with it. I will help you fill in the […]
I am a big Android fan and I make no bones about it. This is why I am very happy whenever I meet an Apple-to-Android convert. The one common reason because of which these converts switched to an Android, include words like ‘iTunes’ and ‘oppression’. The best thing about Android for me is the unrestricted […]
Fatal error: Call to undefined function comments_close() in /home/content/85/11358085/html/wp-content/themes/techpro/comments.php on line 22