We present to you the very intelligent and innovative Mr.Gerald Vaz from Divar Island, Goa, India who uses the Samsung Galaxy Core at the moment but is known for using many Android devices across the years. He is a hotelier by profession and loves dedication his time to the industry. Apart from just looking at amiable guests , he loves to tinker around with gadgets. He is a huge fan of Android even though he has a couple of colleagues and friends who use iOS devices. We have asked him “why” and he has a lot to explain.
Mr.Gerald Vaz says;
I have been using Android device past 2 years and I have a few bad points as well as many good ones to share.
- Android as a whole operating system is not stable but offers a lot to it’s users.
- I have been using an Idea Android smartphone for almost a year and am really happy with the functions and features. I have not faced any issues with it up till date. I would definitely agree that the phone has not received as many updates as other brands but works fine even till today.
- There are times when I feel that my phone is slow in responding compared to other devices like the Sony Xperia M and the HCL ME Y1 which my friend Mr.Reagan Remedious sports. I would not feel sad as I would blame the processor and at the end of the day I could not blame any hardware component as technology is advancing at such a rapid rate that people are changing devices every 2-3 months. I have seen what is happening with the Xiaomi Mi3 and the very new and well priced Xiaomi Redmi 1S.
- Android has a future and will do very well along the way. If I had a budget of Rs.30,000/- I would definitely buy the Nexus 5 as I have heard that it is Google’s developing device and updates for any version release first on the same.
- The Samsung Galaxy Core is just one perfect device within the price range that I had thought of and is really suiting my daily use and needs. I also wonder what is NFC and would like to invest in a few months down the line.
GERLAD VAZ’S FAVORITE ANDROID APPS :
According to Weibo, the Xiaomi Mi 6 is rumored to be launched on April 11. There have been quite a few launch dates that have been reported earlier, but with the….
The Moto M managed to live up to it’s desired purpose as it has already sold over 3 million units in just over 6 months.
This week, Google released the next version of the smartphone OS, a developer preview of the Android O also know as Oreo
The Raspberry Pi Zero W was launched on 28th February earlier this year. It is similar to the Raspberry Pi Zero but has Wireless Fidelity (802.11n wireless LAN) and Bluetooth (4.0) functionality for just around Rs.650.
With Android O the problem of keyboard navigation on Chromebooks will be tackled. This will be done by adding a standard for arrow and tab functions in Android.
Android O was first announced earlier this week. It’s all about presenting to the users a deeper customization experience.
Evan lightly states that the Galaxy S8 will cost €799 while the Galaxy S8+ will be priced at €899.
As per the tweet from Nintendo of America, Super Mario Run for Android will be available from 23rd March 2017. I
In this highly connected modern world, all mobile devices are vulnerable to dangerous remote attacks and everything from your personal, official and financial data can be mined from your smartphone.
Google Home is now the second device to feature the full implementation of Google Voice Assistant.
The Samsung W2017 pricing has not been announced as of now, but there are talks that it could be priced at CNY 20,000.
We tech junkies love exploring new things and for that we need our internet connection all the time. Unfortunately, these connections do not come cheap. In fact, the unlimited data plans are so expensive these days that I am always scared of exceeding my monthly data allowance – something I am sure you can relate […]
If you were not living under a rock for the last decade, which I can safely assume you were not then you must have heard about Bluetooth. However, most of you are still unaware what it actually is, how it works and what you can do with it. I will help you fill in the […]
I am a big Android fan and I make no bones about it. This is why I am very happy whenever I meet an Apple-to-Android convert. The one common reason because of which these converts switched to an Android, include words like ‘iTunes’ and ‘oppression’. The best thing about Android for me is the unrestricted […]
Fatal error: Call to undefined function comments_close() in /home/content/85/11358085/html/wp-content/themes/techpro/comments.php on line 22