We present to you Ms.Arantxa Azavedo, a very professional and versatile individual residing on the beautiful yet nostalgic Divar Island, Goa, India who uses an Android device and has certain good and not so good points she would like to voice out about the Android mobile operating system. Arantxa is a graduate in Commerce and is currently working for a firm dealing in sort of the same arena. When she finds free time, she tinkers with her smartphone to either access the internet of respond to her friends interactions on various social networks like Facebook, WhatsApp among many others.
Ms.Arantxa Azavedo says;
I have been using a device running Android past 2 years and have switched to the Galaxy Core because of various reasons;
- Increase in budget let’s you choose between devices with better configurations and features.
- The Samsung Galaxy Core is being even used by my friend Gerald Vaz and he seems contended with the functions as well as me.
- I like the customization’s that are there in an Android OS compared to an Apple (iOS) device. Apple devices are sort of locked and they cannot be manipulated through the Settings or via an app.
- As per my observation, 4 out of 5 people in Goa use an Android device (maybe a smartphone or tablet). Android is picking up faster than iOS because of the variety of options and features offered.
- I am against the Notifications Bar in the Galaxy Core and hope the same will change in the future updates. The UI is really cool and smooth on an overall note.
- One drawback about the way Samsung designs their devices is the back panel which looks identical on all devices that makes it really tough to recognize which device it really is.
- Xiaomi Mi3 and Xiaomi Redmi 1S are doing a really good job in terms of sales because of the price segment and the features packed in the smartphones. I had earlier read that Hugo Barra left Google to join the company and I feel he has flipped the coin into a gold bar.
ARANTXA AZAVEDO’S FAVORITE ANDROID APPS :
According to Weibo, the Xiaomi Mi 6 is rumored to be launched on April 11. There have been quite a few launch dates that have been reported earlier, but with the….
The Moto M managed to live up to it’s desired purpose as it has already sold over 3 million units in just over 6 months.
This week, Google released the next version of the smartphone OS, a developer preview of the Android O also know as Oreo
The Raspberry Pi Zero W was launched on 28th February earlier this year. It is similar to the Raspberry Pi Zero but has Wireless Fidelity (802.11n wireless LAN) and Bluetooth (4.0) functionality for just around Rs.650.
With Android O the problem of keyboard navigation on Chromebooks will be tackled. This will be done by adding a standard for arrow and tab functions in Android.
Android O was first announced earlier this week. It’s all about presenting to the users a deeper customization experience.
Evan lightly states that the Galaxy S8 will cost €799 while the Galaxy S8+ will be priced at €899.
As per the tweet from Nintendo of America, Super Mario Run for Android will be available from 23rd March 2017. I
In this highly connected modern world, all mobile devices are vulnerable to dangerous remote attacks and everything from your personal, official and financial data can be mined from your smartphone.
Google Home is now the second device to feature the full implementation of Google Voice Assistant.
The Samsung W2017 pricing has not been announced as of now, but there are talks that it could be priced at CNY 20,000.
We tech junkies love exploring new things and for that we need our internet connection all the time. Unfortunately, these connections do not come cheap. In fact, the unlimited data plans are so expensive these days that I am always scared of exceeding my monthly data allowance – something I am sure you can relate […]
If you were not living under a rock for the last decade, which I can safely assume you were not then you must have heard about Bluetooth. However, most of you are still unaware what it actually is, how it works and what you can do with it. I will help you fill in the […]
I am a big Android fan and I make no bones about it. This is why I am very happy whenever I meet an Apple-to-Android convert. The one common reason because of which these converts switched to an Android, include words like ‘iTunes’ and ‘oppression’. The best thing about Android for me is the unrestricted […]
Fatal error: Call to undefined function comments_close() in /home/content/85/11358085/html/wp-content/themes/techpro/comments.php on line 22