10 typical things done by iPhone users who are Indians
Looking at the gadget and technology scenario of today, no other gadget can pose as a bigger status symbol for Indians than the mobile phone. In comparison to all the mobile phones today, the iPhone soars high in terms of status, price and class. The time when you bring home an iPhone are the times, things change. We believe and have drawn out some of the 10 typical things which are done by iPhone users who are also Indians so that you can say that you are happy you have an Android.
- Anytime a non-iPhone user asks if they have a normal phone charger, they respond “Uh-hello. I have an iPhone”.
- Even if the topic of conversation is ‘global warming’ or ‘terrorism’, they bring it back to how cool their iPhone is.
- Cover up the iPhone with such down-market looking covers that even Steve Woz or Steve Jobs will not be able to recognize it.
- They treat all Android users as though they have some disease.
- They go on for hours together about the amazing productivity of an iPhone but in reality only use it play Candy Crush Saga and Temple Run.
- The selfie-habit becomes even more out of control once they have an iPhone and it gets very annoying.
- They form a cosmic bond with fellow iPhone users around them which is so predictable.
- Every time there is a discussion on phones they parrot the line ‘If you don’t have an iPhone then you don’t have iPhone.’
- Although the iPhone is the only Apple product they have, they give long and big talks on how all the Apple products are better.
- Treat other huge brands like Nokia, HTC and Samsung like they are Chinese brands which are fake.