Samsung Galaxy S5 unveiled at MWC 2014
IMPORTANT POINTS TO CONSIDER – LIVE FROM MWC 2014
- The Galaxy S5 and the Gear devices will be launched by Samsung on 11th April 2014 in 150 countries.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 has built in a heart rate sensor which is located hidden under the primary camera.
- The Galaxy S5 screen is larger than the Galaxy S4 sitting at 5.1 inches with a sharper camera with a resolution of 16 megapixels.
- Davind Park of Samsung briefed the attendees about the technical specifications of Samsung Galaxy S5 in detail.
- The Gear Fit which is a fitness wrist band to meet the fitness needs of it’s customers was unveiled by Samsung.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 is supposed to be powered by 2.5GHz Quad-Core processor which is coupled with 2GB of RAM and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS.
Sony has unveiled a new waterproof smartphone that can take ultra-high-definition videos whereas Nokia introduced three Android smartphones aimed at emerging markets and Lenovo announced one with an all-glass exterior.
On scene, Dan Hays (US Wireless Advisory Leader at the consulting firm PwC) says ;
Roger Entner (Analyst with Recon Analytics) says ;