Taking into consideration the increase of accidents on road, there is one Android app developer who has thought about the same and has published a useful app named “Keepal” on the Google Play Store. Keepal is also known as the “In Car Hands Free App” which can be regarded as the ultimate in car app which reads the incoming messages to you with inclusion to e-mail, news and calendar events that makes the driver hands free setting his hand on the wheel rather than holding the Android device.
In today’s busy world, the mobile is changing a lot of lives where information is coming in faster than ever and your need to keep up to date is making it unsafe for you and for others behind the wheel.
FACT : One third of all road accidents are attributed mainly to driver distraction with smartphones seen as a significant proportion of those distractions.
Keepal can be your best friend on road from now on. Keepal is compatible on all Android devices which run Android 4.0.3 and above. In terms of security and transparency, Keepal has maintained it to the user level. All usernames and passwords required for all of your accounts are stored only on your Android device and never seen by the official team. However, the team does encrypt them on your device for your security. To sum up on the security of the personal car assistant, Keepal does not store, share or distribute any of your personal data.
Using Keepal as your personal assistant and best friend in the car is truly a good choice and can be used in too many situations, out of which some ore jotted down below :
- An SMS or e-mail which comes in will be read it out aloud to you by Keepal. In terms of SMS, Keepal can be set to respond a default message which has to be set in the Settings section.
- With Keepal, you can stay connected and up to date while on the move with your social networks as Keepal will read out aloud to you any news feed, wall posts and even inbox messages.
- In terms of news reports, Keepal will read them out too, provided you have selected news from an extensive list of worldwide providers.
- Keepal keeps you informed of calendar events.
- In case you are moving out of the car and would like to give Keepal a break, you will have to simply hit the pause button.When you return to the car, hit play and Keepal will read to you all of the information that has arrived since you were gone.
- Keepal lets you setup all your personal information feeds and prioritize them in the order you would like them to be read out.
- If you feel that the volume is too low to be heard from the car’s phone cradle, you just got to use an AUX-IN cable or Bluetooth (provided your vehicle has Bluetooth technology) and Keepal can be played through your car stereo which will be audible enough for you to hear.
YOU DON’T TOUCH ANYMORE , KEEPAL TALKS !