Samsung W2014 dual-screen Android flip phone launched
Flip phones have been the click years ago and Samsung has brought it back with the Android operating system known as the W2014 which has been launched in partnership with China Telecom. Samsung has not revealed the pricing and availability details of the device up till now.
The Samsung W2014 flip phone has a similar build to other Samsung flip phones such as the W789 and the Galaxy Golden which were launched earlier this year as per source. The major difference among the three is that the Samsung W2014 is powered by a Quad-Core 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 Processor along with 2GB of RAM which makes it the fastest Android flip phone launched by Samsung.
Key Features of the Samsung W2014 :
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual-SIM (GSM+CDMA)
- 3.7-inch Display Screen (Super AMOLED)
- 480×800 pixels Screen Resolution
- 2.3GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 800 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP Primary Camera
- 2MP Secondary Camera
- 32GB Internal Storage ( expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card )
- 1900mAh Battery (Removable)