The prime company of the smartphone business recently announced its new mid ranged device, the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2. There is lot of hype about this launch given the runaway success of the initial Grand device. The Galaxy Grand 2 is a dual-SIM device with support for GSM+GSM. It features a 5.2-inch HD TFT display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels screen resolution. This resolution is not mind blowing but is pretty decent from a mid ranged phone.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 will be available in Black, Pink and White colour variants at the time it initially hits stores. But we are sure Samsung is planning to launch many more colour variants of this device in the near future.
Key Features of the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 :
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 5.2-inch HD TFT Display Screen
- 720×1280 pixels Screen Resolution
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8MP Primary Camera (LED Flash)
- 1.9MP Secondary Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card)
- 3G (HSPA+)
- 2600mAh Battery